Unique and Personalized Gifts

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kak Sal's Engagement..

Today, 21st January 2012 is the date that my god sis have been waiting for as she will be engaged to her long-time boyfriend. We're god-sis since I was in standard 3 and she was in standard 6 if I'm not mistaken. It starts when both of us go to Sekolah Agama Rakyat which is a religious school that I have to go in the evening and Sekolah Kebangsaan in the morning and vice versa. She was my senior in both schools but we became closer at Sekolah Agama. I don't even know that she is also in the same Sekolah Kebangsaan as mine. What I remember the most about her is at Sekolah Agama, we have to perform the congregational prayer for 'Asar. One day, as being me, a little kid yang sangat comot-momot, my god-sis offered to put on telekung on me and I was just letting her to. After that, we become closer and closer but it's just for a while because she went to secondary school while I'm still in primary school but we always keep in touch.

Every year, she would send me an Eid card and I will reply. It continues even when she was in Technical Secondary School when she was in Form 3 and further her studies to IIUM Matriculation and finally, IIUM main campus. She will send me an Eid card wherever she is and that makes us much much closer. Luckily, I got accepted to IIUM too but she already graduated at that time. Now, it's the time for her to be engaged and I was so happy for her. I don't wanna make this entry long and below is some pics during her Engagement.

Kak Sal & Me

The fiance & fiancee

After makeup

This cute lil girl kecek Klate all the time hehe..

Yeah she's much much taller than me

P/S: I hope both of you will be happy together Aminnn..=)

No comments: