Unique and Personalized Gifts

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm sOoO NEW here...


Assalamualaikum & hye everyone...

Well, seriously i never thought of having my own blog at all.. But i did sign up for Myspace, Friendster, Facebook & Tagged.. A lot huh....

First thing first, let me introduce a lil bit bout myself..
My name is Ayn Nur Azhana.. Juz call me Ayn.. I'm 19 on dis becoming October.. Currently, I'm studying at CFS, IIUM PJ.. I'm doing Foundation in ICT..

I'm sure my friends wud laugh at me coz they know I'm not interested in blogging and suddenly I had 1.. but y did I sign up for this blog??
Actually, I have 2 create my own blog 2 fulfill d requirement of Intro to Information Literacy(IL) course which is instructed by Mdm Ayu Rafikah..
She's a nice person though.. dun worry Mdm, I'll try my best 2 b an attitude blogger yea hehe.. I need to post all of d assignments given here..

So, dun laugh if u r seeing those regarding d IL course alrite..
well, it mite b boring if I juz post out those assignments rite..so, I've been thinking for updating on what I've been doing n so on.. I will insyaallah(if I got time)... em I think dat's all I wanna share for today as it is already 2.00 a.m. I have to wake up early for the replacement class for Programming tomorrow at 9.00 a.m. Is dat early?? I dunno hehe...c ya later guys..nitey nite!! daa~~



B4 dat dis is my favourite vc..they r so CUTE!! but I prefer Yuri d most..
Let's njoy watching dis..
Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee...



2 comments:

★ Mia~En~Ciel アスミラ★ said...

yeah, gee,gee,gee

XD

Term Papers said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards