Unique and Personalized Gifts

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My BFF..

Yesterday, my bff and I went to Jusco to meet up. Ok, let me first introduce her. She is Safarina. A cute girl who now studying Electrical Engineering at UiTM Shah Alam. We've been friends since primary school until now. Well, it's almost 10 years already..=)

Safarina, my BFF <3

So, back to the story, we went there at 11.30 p.m. and straight away go to TGV to catch a movie. Unfortunately, there are no movies that really attracted us. I want to watch Khurafat but she has watched the movie. So, we planned to watch The Green Hornet. However, it's in 3D so we cancelled it since it is a lil bit pricey. Then, we juz take a walk and go for window shopping. Before that, we went to have our lunch at the food court. We had the same meal hehe. We ate Sizzling Black Pepper Sotong and ABC Special as the dessert. They are so YUMMYYY. After having a long conversation, we take a walk again until we got tired. Then, we decided to go home as it's already 4 o'clock.

Sizzling Yee Mee Black Pepper Sotong + ABC Special


Happy face =)


Ouchh, it's too blur but, I luv it!

2 comments:

A said...

haha...malu lah...besaq pic i...nyway, thnx babe ...:)

Anonymous said...

hahaha..lawak der.....