Ayn Nur Azhana bt Azhar Amanullah
1. Find at least ONE website (give the URL) that you find as cybersquatting site. Cannot be the same site as your friend.
2.Go to OPAC IIUM, find three books from Medicine, General and Technology. Get the call numbers and ISBN numbers.
Title: Time, energy and the psychology of healing / Helen Graham
Call Number: R726.7G739
Title: CONVENTION and innovation in literature // edited by Theo D'haen, Rainer Grubel and Helmut Lethen
Call Number: PN56067C766
Title: Subjects Realizing human potential / edited for the Association for Educational and Training Technology by Roy Winterbun
Call Number: LB1028.5A838A
3. Explore Miss Azimah blog and tell me at least 3 things you like about her blog.
- The gadget is arranged properly and functioning such as the shoutmix.
- The link list at the side of the blog is functioning and it will link to her own website and also to the IIUM Portal.
- There is her signature below every posting.
4. Name the URL for Centre for Foundation Studies.
5. Go to CFS Library, find 15 books that categorized under Red spot collections.
- Natural Surface by Judy A.Juracek
- The Religion of Islam by Maulana Muhammad Ali
- Islamic Law in Malaysia by Dr Ahmad Ibrahim
- An Introduction to Islamic Cosmological Doctrines by Seyyed Hossein Nasr
- Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology 7th Edition by Fredic H.Martin
- Time-Saver Standards for Landscape Architecture 2nd Edition by Charles W.Haris and Nicholas T.Dines
- Biology 8th Edition by Solomon, Berg and Martin
- Organic Chemistry for STPM by Kho Chin and Siti Asiah
- College Physics 2nd Edition by Paul Peter Urone
- A-Level Chemistry 4th Edition by E.N.Ransden
- Calculus 5th Edition by James Stewart
- Prebles' ARTFORMS 8th Edition by Patric Frank
- Elementary Statistics 10th Edition by Mario F.Triola
- College Algebra Essentials by Michael Sullivan
- Engineering Problem Solving with C 3rd Edition by Delores M.Ettier